Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne Chapter 95 Part2

Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne -

You're reading novel online at Please use the follow button to get notifications about your favorite novels and its latest chapters so you can come back anytime and won't miss anything.

Night mode now stays on ‘permanently’ please clear your cache (CTRL+F5) if this doesn’t work for you.

After that, immediately after the lesson was resumed, I learned the sorcery that substitutes an activation tool.
In order to confirm, I was taught a simple illumination sorcery, which I was able to activate without an activation tool, so confirmation was also done.
Of course, I activated it within a concealment sorcery that Sani sensei and Kuti made.
By the way, because the interior of Kuti’s fabulous concealment sorcery shuts out the sound and magical power, she immediately improved it, so the sound gets through.
The complicated formula of Kuti’s fabulous concealment sorcery was nothing special for her, and she finished modifying it in one hour. As expected of Kuti.

Because offensive sorcery is dangerous, it was decided that I will learn other existing sorceries first.

The normal classes were reduced to 70%, and the remaining 30% is dedicated towards the learning of


Click Like and comment to support us!

Rates: rate: 4.92/ 5 - 65 votes




Lucia Chapter 21 View : 40,580

About Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne Chapter 95 Part2 novel

You're reading Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne by Author(s): 天界. This novel has been translated and updated at and has already 1091 views. And it would be great if you choose to read and follow your favorite novel on our website. We promise you that we'll bring you the latest novels, a novel list updates everyday and free. is a very smart website for reading novels online, friendly on mobile. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or just simply leave your comment so we'll know how to make you happy.